Designed in 1972 by Andre Ricard for Santa & Cole, Tatu, is a pop-art icon, which takes us back to the carefree days when consumer goods first came to the European middle classes. A time when everything was contorted; from Andy Warhol to The Beatles to Mary Quant. A time when everything could be expressed differently. Tatu was conceived in three sections that rotate independently to adapt its use for shelf, desk, bedside table or even as a wall lamp (fittings included). The Santa & Cole edition enhances the original design by incorporating the latest LED technology. Tatu includes an adjustable converging lens that changes the beam width from narrow (30º Beam Width) to Wide (50º Beam Width). Tatu is available in Santa & Cole Whire or Red, and includes a dimmer control.
- Santa & Cole Tatu Table Light Details:
- Finishes: Santa & Cole White or Red
- Dimensions: Diameter 8CM, Maximum Height 25CM
- Lamp: 6W Integrated LED 2700K Warm White (Included)
- Control: Dimmer Control Included