Designed in 1971 by Verner Panton for Louis Poulsen, Panthella table light is a Twentieth Century Classic. The figurative and playful design radiates Verner Panton's larger than life personality, and stands out as one of his most significant design icons. The elegant and organic design encapsulates the unmistakeable Verner Panton style. White Opal acrylic base and shade. An instantly recognisable design classic, that could only have been created by Verner Panton.
- Louis Poulsen Panthella Table Light Details:
- Finish: White Opal Acrylic
- Dimensions: Height 58CM, Shade Diameter 40CM, Base Diameter 25CM
- Lamp (Bulb): 10W E27 LED Lamp (Included)
- Control: On-Off Switch Located On The Electrical Cable