Designed by Diego Rossi and Raffaele Tedesco for Luceplan, Agave is a re-thinking of the luminous object, with light, material and colour interacting through a play of transparency, reflection, refraction and diffusion. Agave consists of ribs in injection moulded transparent Methacrylate. The ribs, apart from ensuring transparency and brightness, cover the bulb to prevent dazzle and dispersion of light flow. Their radial composition causes a dematerialization of the luminous source, while their quick disassembly allows easy maintenance. The set of Yellow, Red and Blue filters supplied with every fitting, makes it easy to change the predominant colour of the lamp, and of the light generated by it. There are four versions of Agave available: Elliptical, Spherical, Spherical (With Electronic Ballast) and Parabolic.
- Luceplan Agave Suspension Light Details:
- Elliptical: Diameter 17CM, 21W E27 Compact Fluorescent Lamp (Not Included)
- Spherical: Diameter 26CM, 21W E27 Compact Fluorescent Lamp (Not Included)
- Spherical (Electronic Ballast): Diameter 26CM, 32W-42W GX24 q-3/4 Compact Fluorescent Lamp (Not Included)
- Parabolic: Diameter 70CM, 32W-42W GX24 q-3/4 Compact Fluorescent Lamp (Not Included)